Printing, Wi-Fi, Computing and Other Equipment
You can print from any desktop computer in the library. You can send the print to any printer:
- A black and white print will be sent to all combined printer machines and to all the black and white printers in the library.
- A color print will be sent to the color printer on the first floor.
You can send a print job from any mobile device to any printer or combined machine on the campus (for a fee) by sending an e-mail message with the attached file.
1. Create a new e-mail message to one of the following addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org - one-sided, black/white printer in A4
email@example.com - two-sided, black/white printer in A4
firstname.lastname@example.org - one side, black/white printer in A3
email@example.com - two-sided, black/white printer in A4
firstname.lastname@example.org - a one-sided, color printer in A4
email@example.com - a two-sided, color printer in A4
2. Attach the file you want to print.
3. In the "Subject" field write some unique numbers, i.e. ID number.
4. Send your message.
5. Go to one of the printers, find your job by the unique number that you typed in the subject of the message and release it according to the instructions appearing near the printer.
For your attention:
1. All the printers in the Library of Exact Sciences and Engineering support A4 format, and one black/white printer in the basement supports A3 format.
2. Releasing a print job in A3 on a printer that does not support A3 format will give a distorted result. Students are responsible to release their print jobs on the appropriate printers.