Publish Open Access
TAU researchers publish Open Access for free!
Tel- Aviv University's researchers can publish Open Access articles in journals of some of the world's leading publishers in the fields of exact sciences and engineering, with no charge or with reduced payment, thanks to agreements between these publishers and your library.
Benefits of publishing Open Access
- Increased visibility of research outputs, leading to increased impact and increased chances to be cited and shared.
- Researchers from anywhere on earth can read your research without access barriers.
- Many funding bodies require that works produced by grant holders will be made Open Access – now you can comply with this policy without paying any publishing fees.
How to publish Open Access for free?
The submission process may vary from one publisher to another. However, there are three significant steps that we would like to stress:
- During submission, use your Institutional email address, i.e., researcher email@example.com
- Declare your affiliation with Tel Aviv University.
- Submit only to the journals of the publishers that are included in the agreements with the library – see the following list:
List of publishers and journals included in the agreements
American Chemical Society - No Fee
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) - Please refer to us for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
American Institute of Physics - No Fee
Cambridge University Press - No Fee
Institute of Physics - No Fee
The Royal Society - No Fee
Royal Society of Chemistry - No Fee
Sage – A discounted rate of 200 GBP
SPIE - No Fee
For additional information, please contact the Acquisition & Electronic Resources Dept.