Remote Access to Data Resources
For technical assistance
Contact the Computation Center Help Desk of the Tel Aviv University:
For assistance in the use of the data resources
Contact the Reference and Instruction Services:
03-6408160 / 03-6406039
Most of the library's electronic resources - databases, journals, books and reprints are only accessible to Tel-Aviv University community and are not accessible to the general public.
To access these resources off campus from laptop or desktop computers, smartphones, or tablets, please configure the Proxy settings according to your operating system:
- Microsoft Windos:
* If your computer runs Windows 8 or 10, you should perform both stages, 1 and 2.
* If your computer runs Windows 7, you should perform only stage 1.
- Stage 1: configuring proxy settings for your browser:
- Stage 2: configuring proxy settings for your operating system:
- Mobile operating system for smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices:
To gain access to full-text sources that the university subscribes to, configure the following:
- Access Google Scholar
- Click on the advanced options of Google Scholar (the tree lines on the top left)
- Click on Settings
- Click on Library links
- Write Tel Aviv University in the search box
- Tick Tel Aviv University- TAU Find Text
**To keep the change consistent and stable, activate the cookies in the browser.
Faculty and administrative staff members: to get a username and password please contact the Computer Coordinator of the faculty.
For technical assistance it is possible to contact:
Information Technology & Computing Division in the University. Phone – 03-6408888