1. A book can be requested only when all the regular copies are on loan.
2. Only one edition of the same book can be requested.
3. Another edition of a book that is borrowed by you cannot be requested.
4. Book requests are placed via DaTA.
Requests can be found in the Personal Data section on the website or the TAU app.
The reserved book will be held only for three working days.
- Books can be returned only at the drop box which is located at the entrance to the library and is available 24x7.
- Regular books should be returned until 19:45 pm.
On days the library close early, books must be returned up to 15 minutes before closing.
- Reserved books should be returned until 9:45 am.
- A fine will be charged for overdue books. Books are overdue if their loan period expires due to: reservation by another reader, expiry of university status or end of studies.
a. Loans for non-reserved books are renewed automatically and daily until such time they are requested by another reader, or have exhausted their one year loan limit.
b. Books that have been on loan for a year must be returned regardless, but can then be borrowed again should they not be requested.
c. You can always find the most up to date due date of the book via DaTA or TAU application.
d. Please note: monitoring a book's due date is exclusively the reader's responsibility.