Display of New Books in Print
Recently acquired new books in print are displayed opposite the circulation desk.
The books can be ordered through the DaTA system and borrowed at the end of the display.
Books on display:
- Protein actions : principles and modeling / Ivet Bahar, Robert L. Jernigan, Ken A. Dill 574.192.96 BAH
- Advances in computers edited by Franz L. Alt and Morris Rubinoff 519.8 ADV
- Control subject to computational and communication constraints : current challenges / Sophie Tarbour 629.8 CON
- Inventology : how we dream up things that change the world / Pagan Kennedy -- First Mariner books 658.57 KEN
- Recent advances in operator theory and operator algebras / Hari Bercovici, David Kerr, Elias Katsoul 515.55 Mathematics
- Ergodic theory and dynamical systems in their interactions with arithmetics and combinatorics : CIRM 512.4 ERG Mathematics
- Relational topology / Gunther Schmidt, Michael Winter 514 SCH Mathematics
- Optimization in function spaces / Amol Sasane, Department of Mathematics London School of Economics 515.5 SAS Mathematics
- Unbounded Weighted Composition Operators in L2-Spaces Piotr Budzyński, Zenon Jablonski, Il Bong Jun 515.55 BUD Mathematics
- A friendly approach to complex analysis / Sara Maad Sasane, Lund University, Sweden; Amol Sasane, Lo 516.1 MAA Mathematics
- Partial differential equations and geometric measure theory : Cetraro, Italy 2014 / Alessio Figalli, 517.3 FIG Mathematics