Display of New Books in Print
Recently acquired new books in print are displayed opposite the circulation desk.
The books can be ordered through the DaTA system and borrowed at the end of the display.
For your convenience, the list of items added to the library collection in the past month.
Books on display:
- Immunity : the evolution of an idea / Alfred I. Tauber 574.192.2 TAU
- Design of biomedical devices and systems / Paul H. King, Richard C. Fries, Arthur T. Johnson -- Th 611 KIN
- Computational biomechanics of the musculoskeletal system / edited by Ming Zhang and Yubo Fan 614 COM
- Measurement of soft tissue elasticity in vivo : techniques and applications / Yan-Ping Huang, Yong-P 614 HUA
- Cell and material interface : advances in tissue engineering, biosensor, implant, and imaging techno 617 CEL
- Tissue and organ regeneration : advances in micro-and nanotechnology / edited by Lijie Grace Zhang, 617 TIS
- Superbases for organic synthesis : guanidines, amidines and phosphazenes and related organocatalysts 547.04 SUP
- Computational methods for large systems : electronic structure approaches for biotechnology and nano 621.381.526 COM
- Representations of the infinite symmetric group / Alexei Borodin, Massachusetts Institute of Technol 512.25 BOR
- Positive operator semigroups : from finite to infinite dimensions / AndrÃ¡s BÃ¡tkai, Marjeta Kramar 515.55 BAT
- Analytic inequalities and their applications in PDEs / Yuming Qin 515.55 QIN
- Recent trends in operator theory and partial differential equations : the Roland Duduchava anniversa 515.55 REC
- Random obstacle problems : Ã‰cole d'Ã‰tÃ© de ProbabilitÃ©s de Saint-Flour XLV - 2015 / Lorenzo Zambo 518.2 ZAM
- Twenty lectures on algorithmic game theory / Tim Roughgarden, Stanford University, California 518.6 ROU
- Topological insulators : fundamentals and perspectives / edited by Frank Ortmann, Stephan Roche and 539.25 TOP