The maps library includes the fallowing collections:
Land of Israel maps
- Maps from the end of the 19th century up until today. Scale 1:2,500 to 1:500,000.
- Street names, institutions, parks, public transit, tourism sites.
- Israeli cities maps. A large collection of maps of Tel-Aviv-Jaffa (end of the 19th century up until today), Maps of Haifa and Jerusalem. Maps of other cities.
Villages and towns maps
- The collection includes maps of Arab villages from the period of the British Mandate.
- Town maps (towns, kibbutzim) and mainly maps of land use are all in folders in room 208.
- Location: On the walls around the library.
- The Bloch and Kaplan map collections, including original ancient maps from the 16th century forward.
- Maps collection PEF from 1880. The library also has scanned photos of these maps.
- German maps from WWI
- Madaba and Jacotin maps (copies)
- Copies of ancient European maps
- Country and city maps: street names, institutions, parks, public transit, tourism sites.
- Includes maps that were looted in the Yom Hakkipurim War. Donated by colonel Israel Granit: maps in Arabic mainly of Egypt and Sinai
- Geological maps
- Cadastre maps
- Maps of land
- Tourism and hiking maps
- Bathymetric chart
- Administrative maps