Patent Search Workshop Registration
We invite you to Patent Search Workshop that will be held in the Library of Exact Sciences and Engineering, room 101.
Program and Sessions Description:
1st Session - Patent Search basics and tips for effective searching
• Introduction to patents and basic concepts in patent jargon.
• Understanding the anatomy of the patent document
• Challenges in patent searching and tips for effective patent searching
- Coffee Break
2nd Session - Demonstration of patent search tools
• Free patent search tools: Espacenet and Google Patents.
• The advanced patent search tool Orbit and its advantages over free patent search tools. Access to Orbit is limited to TAU community.
*For those without prior knowledge in the field of patents, we recommend to register for both sessions.
Workshops are offered on several dates from which you can choose:
Monday, 15.5.2017, 15:00-18:00
Tuesday, 23.5.2017, 15:00-18:00
Wednesday, 7.6.2017, 10:00-13:00
Please fill the requested information and choose the sessions you would like to join: