Library procedures by "Green Pass" format
As of Wednesday, 28.04.2021, the library will work in "Green Pass" format.
Entrance to the library will be allowed for readers with a "Green Pass" or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19.
Campus ushers will visit the library occasionally to check your Green Pass.
We look forward to seeing you!
Borrow books and Equipment
- The circulation desk is open for borrowing services.
- Equipment can be borrowed - laptops, chargers, electronic dictionaries, etc.
- You may return books to the circulation desk or to the return box at the library entrance.
- For now, you may also borrow books via the online form or with our "Books to your doorstep" service.
- The self-check machine is available for your use.
- Sitting in the library is at a capacity of 75%. The number of chairs reflects this capacity.
- Studying in the library is possible in groups of up to 3 people. Please observe quiet areas.
- Study rooms must be booked in advance.
- Due to renovation, the upper library floor (Floor A) will be closed for studying.
Help in information retrieval, remote access, training sessions and more
- WhatsApp: 050-5075973
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online form - Ask us for help
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remote access
- Need a book chapter or a few pages? Contact us and we’ll scan it for you
Request an article/book-chapter from other libraries
outside the University (nationally or globally) - FOR FREE
Requests/recommendations for purchasing books/journals