BrowZine – a browsing tool for e-journals
Browzine is a tool for browsing e-journals easily from any mobile device or desktop/ laptop.
The BrowZine application for tablets and smartphones is synchronized with the web application.
- The content of the journals is presented uniformly, regardless of the format in which the journal is presented on the publisher's website.
- BrowZine provides access to most of the library's subscribed journals.
- The user can create a personal virtual directory of the journals he or she frequently browses. The system visually displays whether and how many new articles have been published in the specific journal since the user's last visit, eliminating the need to receive email updates from each publisher and journal separately.
- PDFs of articles can be saved in a personal directory on a smart device, and can be read offline too.
* When you are off campus, you should set up remote access to access full text of articles from the web version of BrowZine.
Download the application from App Store, Google Play or Amazon.
In your first entrance to the application, select the Tel Aviv University library and type in the university username and password.
To learn more, please take a look at this short video.
For further information, go to Frequently Asked Question.
For assistance in using the tool, please refer to the Reference & Instruction Department.